© 2002-2014, Prager, Software. All Rights Reserved.
| "...Prager has the absolute best support system I have ever dealt with." Gina M.|
There are a few things you need to know before you submit an issue:
• Make sure you are using the current version of the program; we only support the current version. You can find the latest version here.
• We would appreciate it if you would respond with a posting as to whether or not our solution fixed your problem.
When you submit your issue, it is very important you provide us with the following information:
• The specific program and version you are using.
• Your operating system and service pack level.
• The specific error you are reporting, including the ISBN you were using at the time.
• We ask that you do NOT send us emails directly, but stay within the osTicket system. This will allow us to track the status and not have to rely on emails going to the Junk folder..
Well, we all make mistakes (that's human)... however, we try to limit the mistakes we make by testing throughly, but sometimes one gets by us. In those cases, we would like you to tell us about it, so we can fix it a.s.a.p. (usually within 24 hours).
If you have a "crash", just fill out a Support Ticket. Otherwise, start with the FAQs and the web-based help file. If you don't find the answer there, fill out the Support Ticket below. Please be sure to give us all of the information to enable us to solve the issue. If you have a question or request for an enhancement, also fill out a Support Ticket so we can put it in the queue for evaluation.
If you don't tell us about it, we can't fix it!
Connectivity is monitored by:
Problems with this website? Please notify the webmaster.